5 Star Hotels in London:-
1. The Ritz, Piccadilly - The Ritz London is an iconic 5 star hotel located in Piccadilly with an impressive 133 rooms. Its reputation extends to the four corners of the world thanks to the industry leading service it provides.
2. The Dorchester, Mayfair - The Dorchester sits in the middle of Mayfair in Central London and boasts renowned Michelin starred restaurants and bars such as Alain Ducasse and China Tang on site where the finest dining and drinks are to be savored.
3. The Savoy, Westminster - The Savoy is located in Westminster and was opened in 1889. The front entrance stands out as one of the most striking features in this 5 star hotel, as well as the range of famous bars that accompany this classic accommodation.
4. The Lanesborough, Knightsbridge - The Lanesborough is a central London hotel located in Knightsbridge. It offers the most expensive hotel suite in London “The Lanesborough Suite” which costs a cool £18000 per night! Included of course is a private butler, a chauffeur driven Rolls Royce as well as various other complimentary benefits.
5. Brown’s Hotel, Mayfair - Of many five star hotels in Mayfair, the Rocco Forte owned Brown’s Hotel stands out as it was the first every hotel opened in London. The level of uniqueness in every room and suite has drawn major political figures and authors such as Rudyard Kipling back to this luxury hotel each time he visited the area.
6. The Goring, Westminster - The Goring was opened over 100 years ago and was the first hotel in the world that had a bathroom and central heating in every room; they have since come a long way! Nowadays, the hotel houses guests like the Royal family who stayed at The Goring in the build up to the Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton in 2011.
7. The Milestone, Kensington - Situated in the affluent area of Kensington, The Milestone is a Grade II listed building which was originally built in the 17th century. With 57 rooms and suites and incredible views of Kensington Palace and Gardens, The Milestone, is ranked as one of the best 5 star hotels in the capital and provides 24 hour butler service for all guests.
About the Author: Fakir Hossain (Fakir Mohammad Zakir Hossain) is a software developer in London. Professionally, he is the owner of Eden College based in Durban and several other international businesses going on and on.