King's has an outstanding reputation for providing world-class teaching and cutting-edge research. In the 2008 Research Assessment Exercise for British universities, 23 departments were ranked in the top quartile of British universities; over half of our academic staff works in departments that are in the top 10 per cent in the UK in their field and can thus be classed as world leading. The College is in the top seven UK universities for research earnings and has an overall annual income of nearly £450 million.
Why study with King’s?
King’s offers a wide range of courses, covering a range of traditional core subjects and innovative new studies. Students are inspired and intellectually stimulated by studying with some of the world’s leading researchers and academics who are pushing the boundaries of knowledge. King’s is home to students from all over the world, with almost every country, ethnic and cultural group represented. As part of this diverse student body you will be able to mix with people from many different backgrounds and cultures.
King's offers additional study options such as study abroad, language programme, work experience, internships, continued professional development (CPD) short-courses, summer school and the unique Associate of King's College London (AKC) qualification.
• Excellent teaching staff, active in research, bringing their cutting-edge thinking into the classroom.
• Strong commitment and investment in educational technology.
• A rigorous and challenging academic environment, supported by a tradition of caring reaching back 180 years.
• One of the UK's top universities for research earnings, with income from grants and contract of around £154 million each year.
• King's has five Medical Research Council centers.
• 60% of research activity at King's has been deemed 4* and 3*, meaning that this is regarded as world-leading or internationally excellent. In total 91% of research activity entered is internationally recognized.
• Library Services and IT Services are two departments at King’s that work together to provide students with the information resources, software applications and the support they need to work effectively throughout their academic career.
• Libraries and IT resources are available at each campus.
• Access to huge multi-disciplinary information resource base, including over a million books and thousands of journals.
• A multi-million-pound investment has been made to achieve a state-of-the-art 'virtual campus' that supports mobility and enables reliable 24/7 access.
About the Author: Fakir Hossain (Fakir Mohammad Zakir Hossain) seems to have a neat and rich education background in a variety of disciplines. He is armed with broad range of scholastic degrees received from different well-recognized universities of the world, which directs to the fact that he is a piece of work and versatile person. Professionally, he is the owner of Eden College and several other international businesses going on and on.